Want non-dilutive funding? We can help.
What we do:
We found an excellent partner in Superior, they saved us a great deal of time, and in addition to top-notch editing skills, they have a very strong understanding of the SBIR submission process. They managed the project schedule well too. Money well spent and a pleasure to work with.
The strongest grant submissions combine the your subject matter expertise with our grant writing expertise.
- Subject matter expertise
- Background information for project and submitting entity
- Timely decisions on research direction, specific aims, project team members, and collaborators
- Consistent communication, feedback, and edits throughout the drafting process
- Expertise on 100+ successful grant submissions (NIH and NSF SBIR/STTR grants, Research grants, and DoD
- Success securing of $12.4M in non-dilutive funding since 2017
- Comprehensive research and compliance drafting services
- Organized submission process
Comprehensive grant writing assistance to bring your innovation from concept to submission in 10-12 weeks.
Our track record
Small business grant mechanisms have a success rate 2X-4X greater than traditional research grants – an exciting opportunity to secure non-dilutive funding to de-risk early-stage innovations.
Superior Medical Experts has successfully submitted 100+ grant applications spanning the topics of medical device innovation, AI/robotic technology, and digital therapeutics among many others. Since 2017, our clients have secured over $12.4 million in awards.
The majority of grants are not accepted, and many require multiple submissions prior to an award. Superior Medical Experts is looking to collaborate with risk-tolerant partners in all grant writing enterprises due to the inherent uncertainty of the grant review process.