Comprehensive grant writing assistance to bring your innovation from concept to submission in 10-12 weeks.
The strongest grant submissions combine the client’s subject matter expertise with SME’s grant writing expertise.
- Subject matter expertise
- Background information for project and submitting entity
- Timely decisions on research direction, specific aims, project team members, and collaborators
- Consistent communication, feedback, and edits throughout the drafting process
- Expertise on 100+ successful grant submissions (NIH and NSF SBIR/STTR grants, Research grants, and DoD
- Success securing of $12.4M in non-dilutive funding since 2017
- Comprehensive research and compliance drafting services
- Organized submission process
Our track record
Small business grant mechanisms have a success rate 2X-4X greater than traditional research grants – an exciting opportunity to secure non-dilutive funding to de-risk early-stage innovations.
Superior Medical Experts has successfully submitted 100+ grant applications spanning the topics of medical device innovation, AI/robotic technology, and digital therapeutics among many others. Since 2017, our clients have secured over $12.4 million in awards.
The majority of grants are not accepted, and many require multiple submissions prior to an award. Superior Medical Experts is looking to collaborate with risk-tolerant partners in all grant writing enterprises due to the inherent uncertainty of the grant review process.
Our organized process encourages steady productivity to bring your idea from concept to submission in 10-12 weeks.
|Register & Provide Initial Materials||Decide Final Aim & Approach, Complete 3rd Party Requests||Review Initial Drafts & Provide Feedback||Provide Final Edits||Client|
|SME||Draft biosketches, LOS, & Specific Aims||Draft research strategy & Compliance paperwork||Full grant draft & Quality control||Refine & Submit|
Meet the Grant Managers
We found an excellent partner in Superior, they saved us a great deal of time, and in addition to top-notch editing skills, they have a very strong understanding of the SBIR submission process. They managed the project schedule well too. Money well spent and a pleasure to work with.